What will Be Provided to Registered Exhibitors/Vendors
- A designated space in square foot measurement for the hospitality exhibit/activity.
- Pipe and drape to separate exhibit spaces.
- Ice during the exhibit hours. Representatives must retrieve ice from a designated location.
- Clean up consisting of emptying trash containers after the close of each hospitality period.
- Event security by uniformed personnel.
- Event insurance per provisions of the policy.
- One table and two chairs.
- Limited parking for recreational vehicles and/or heavy equipment (exterior spaces).
- Access by reservation to any of three private rooms for conferences with customers. Reservations for conference rooms are made at the Meeting Registration Booth.
- First access to the Steak Cookout line.
What Exhibitors/Vendors Must Provide
- Payment, in advance for the space utilized, to the Brick Education and Research Foundation.
- Furniture and carpeting as may be desired. Carpeting is highly recommended.
- Displays, signage, products, product literature, and other materials for the exhibit.
- Advance notification on electrical, load-in, communications hook-ups, or other special needs, and payment responsibility for these resources.
- Food and beverages provided in an individual hospitality space (subject to completion of a release of liability to the Civic Center prior to the initial hospitality session).
- Set-up and tear-down within the hours designated for these activities.
- Reimbursement of the Foundation of any outstanding expense related to the Company’s exhibit originating at the Civic Center plus a 15% fee.
- Table Cloths will not be furnished.
Policies on Exhibitor/Vendor Activities
- Registration is required for the Forum for each person present at the exhibit. Name badges will be required, and persons working in the exhibit area must be at least 21 years old.
Steak Cookout Tickets:
Steak Cookout tickets are not available there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
Arrangements for Vendor Hospitality Spaces
Hospitality spaces will only be assigned by the Forum Program Director. Payments are made to the Brick Education and Research Foundation, a non-profit Corporation of the State of South Carolina. Hospitality hours (Exhibit Areas) are established by the Forum Organizing Committee as:
- Monday, 10:00 a.m. – Exhibit Hall open for set up (exhibitors only).
- Monday, 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – noon (or later, if required) only for tear down in the Exhibit Hall.
Limitation of Liability
All persons or organizations providing hospitality exhibits are responsible without limitation for service of food and beverages in their hospitality area. The liability of the Brick Education and Research Foundation is limited to food and beverages served at the Steak Cookout and Breaks.
The Foundation is not responsible for personal property or personal safety during the Forum.
Participation in the Forum Hospitality Function signifies agreement by organizations or companies to follow these policies.
The Forum is presented by the Brick Education and Research Foundation.
For Additional Information Concerning the Meeting and Sponsorships/Sponsor Benefits:
Caroline Weaver, TEL: 864-656-1094 or FAX: 864-656-1095; firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CIVIC CENTER POLICIES WILL APPLY
Clemson Brick Forum Shipping Instructions
Anderson Sports and Entertainment Center
3027 MLK Blvd.
Anderson, SC 29625
Shipments will be received on these two days before the event (Thursday and Friday). All pieces shipped must be individually labeled with your company name.
There is no return shipping available on site. You must make prior arrangements to have your merchandise returned to your company.